Friday 22 February 2013

DAY 51

My 60 Day Challenge is nearly over. By 'over' i mean my current challenge is over. Without sounding like (As Big Gilbert would call it) a Homo, this is just the beginning. So far, i have managed to create my own diet and training plans. As previously stated, i have been training with Brian Milligan @ Bm Fitness. It is only fair that i give this guy as much praise as possible. Any time i have needed him for nutritional advice or for training techniques he has been there. His Varied and wide range of hardcore classes have kept me more than interested in continuing, and so far, acheiving more than i could ever have imagined. I can remember my 1st class with Brian as if it were yesterday. Turned up myself, not knowing anyone or what to expect. Everyone in the class was welcoming and Brian made me feel like part of the team straight away. Until that point i had never been to any 'Fitness Classes' so i was quite scared and optomistic at the same time. The 2 days after my 1st class were horrific. The pain i was in was unreal. At that point i never wanted to see the guy again. That being said, the next week i was back at the gym and enjoying it more as i knew people and was pushing harder. I would encourage anyone to go to his classes. Not only for the classes themselves but also for the knowledge they give you to train at home and make your own workouts. Classes are only £4 and with monthly challenges to get involved in there are really no excuses not to be shredding the fat........apart from a shite diet that is but once again, Brian can sort you out with all the info you need on this and with his new service he will even take you shopping and show you what to buy and what to avoid. Get in touch with him for more info on pricing etc. Don't get much better than that!

For the last 5 or 6 years ive been juggling between all of the popular diets. Ive maybe lost a stone or 2 but then once i go back to eating normal it seems to all 'Magically' appear again. Ok, not quite but you get the picture. This time ive lost weight but also shredded fat more than ever before. Ive never been as lean as i am now. Brian has written me out a 7 day diet plan and im going to stick to that for the last 7 days of my challenge and after. Its very similar to the diet ive been on but far more variation with each day being different. Going to have to go right out my comfort zone and eat crazy food like cold salmon and nuts! Haha! Obviously not going to see dramatic improvements with just 1 week but this diet is more for after my 60 day challenge ends and i go onto try and get my abs through. I think no matter what any guy tells you, we all want a rock hard set of shredded abs. Yes, its vain when you hear it said like that but who wouldnt want to walk down a beach on holiday and have a 6 pack shining in the sun instead of a bulging beer belly and love handles that you can use as a wind block when it starts to get cold.

Thankfully, i am now at point where im not really bothered about what i weigh. Iv not officially check my bodyfat with Brian since my challenge started but we will check all measurements on Tuesday 5th march.

BM Fitness Facebook Page is below.  None of yer Pish!  Get Involved!

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/profile.php?id=201116096588267&__user=100000549035194

No comments:

Post a Comment