Saturday 12 January 2013

DAY 10

There's another Saturday polished off. Easy one today. Didn't have any carbs till dinner so I could give myself a wee treat. Making dinner tonight for a wee night in with this Mrs so this will be short and sweet.

Weights workout today. Took the things that iv learnt from classes at BM Fitness and made my own wee all over body workout. I also made another workout similar to the bootcamp that BM Fitness ran last year and is running again from next weekend. I'll give it a shop tomorrow and if its any good ill post in up. Plenty of cardio in this one which is what I need right now.

A lot of people have been in touch this week regarding my diet. So below is a copy of my 'Shopping List'. This is all the stuff that I purchased before my challenge started and will be restocking tomorrow. My blog tomorrow night will include another shopping list but this one will have a price per meal. For example - 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg (omelette) £1.65. There's your breakfast! Hopefully this can help people follow the diet or a similar style diet next week. If you then want to break the shopping list down into meals you can look at my previous blogs for meal plans or get in touch and I'll send them over.



No comments:

Post a Comment