Tuesday 15 January 2013

DAY 13

Another day and not a lot different from other days as far as dieting goes. Finding the diet easier each day. As each day goes by, I find myself using less of my allocated carbs and more of my protein allowance. You will notice that today, I only have 20g of protein left for today but have 66g of carbs left. To me, that's exactly what I want. Tomorrow at work will be very similar to today with eating so easy enough there.

So, training....... This next quote is no exaggeration!!!! Circuits tonight was quite possibly the most insane 45 mins of my life. I'll explain! It was not just carry out 1 station, then move on to the next. This was 1 station, then a set of burpees, then the same station again, and another set of burpees.....then you could move on to the next station! 16 different station this went on for!!! Unreal physical pain....however, I loved every second. Ok, not every second but I gave it my all and to have Brian in your ear pushing you just makes you want to push yourself to the absolute limits. When I got to class, I felt like shit! I thought it was due to my low carbs diet but Brian soon reminded me it was probably in and my head and to man up! He didn't exactly say that but I knew he meant it. That's what I love about this gym. You are there to train and not just get through the class. Talk at the end! Haha! Tomorrow I'll probably jump on the rower for 30 mins then do some weights. Thursday morning weigh in just round the corner. Can't remember the last diet I was on that I actually looked forward to my weigh in! Bring it!!!! Summer 6 pack well in sight!

Until next time..... (Today's diet below)

No comments:

Post a Comment