Tuesday 22 January 2013

DAY 20

So that's 20 days down, 40 days to go! Delighted with the way thing are going but it's time to turn it up a notch. I'm training harder than I ever have so I'm going to set myself a target for the remaining 40 days. The challenge is simple.....Get to 180lbs!!! I'm currently sitting at 201lbs so that will be a loss of 21lbs in 40 days. Averaging roughly 4lbs per week. So far iv been hitting great numbers but I know that as my challenge goes on, the weight loss will slow down. I won't be changing anything as far as dieting but will be putting even more effort in in the gym and will be training for 30 mins during my lunch break as well. Will be trying to go 2 runs per week as well.

Training today was a 30 min weights workout @ lunch time and a circuits class at BM Fitness.

Today's diet below......

No comments:

Post a Comment