Friday 4 January 2013

DAY 2

Today was not a lot different from yesterday.  Got up for work and followed the exact same diet as Day 1.  Yes, this would get very boring but i plan to change it every other day.  If i have a set diet for each day, ill know where i am and won't feel tempted to stray.  Im not going to unload a picture of today's eating as for reference you can use the one above. 

Today's training was very intense.  Since my 1st class with Brian at BM Fitness my whole outlook on training has completely changed.  I remember dragging myself off the couch and when finally getting to the gym, i would only work the muscle groups that i enjoyed  Even at that i would be bored after the 1st set and find myself sitting at the end of the bench playing on my phone.  Not anymore!  The majority, if not all, of the BM Fitness classes are centered around interval work.  I hadnt done this type of training before but it really is a no brainer.  30 to 40 seconds of 150% effort.  Then onto the next station which would be a different exersize.  You dont get a chance to be bored.  I have recently taken a big interest in all forms of training and came across The 300 Workout.  So i had a wee think about it and scribbled down what i thought would be a good workout.  I sent it over to Brian and after a few tweeks we were good to go. 

My fitness levels at present are probably average to good but no where near where i was before the xmas/new year break.  In November my partner gave birth to a beautiful wee boy.  That doesnt half turn your world unside down but now that we are all settled in and finding our own wee routine, i am able to work with Gemma in trying to find time to train that isnt going to mean im away all the time.  All my training revolves around him now so it will be a case of a 'Kettlebell Lunch Break' for me every now and then.  This workout took me around 20 mins to complete and i broke it down into 2 sets by halfing each exersize.  Carried out all the exersizes using my 20kg Kettlebell apart from the Clean and Press and Bent Over Row.  I recommend you give it a blast.

Last thing for tonight.  I am going to regularly post links to the BM Fitness facebook page and to Brian's own blog.  Very interesting read on his blog with regular tips and nutritional advice.  If you havent already, go like the facebook page and get your arse along to a few classes.

Saturday tomorrow, big BIG test when it comes to my diet.  Here we go!!!

Until tomorrow......




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment