Thursday 17 January 2013

DAY 15

That's me 1/4 of the way through my challenge. As hard as its been its also been good to get back into my hard training and eating right. The diet is beginning to become second nature. Don't get me wrong, I still need to scan and check everything before I eat it but I now have a better knowledge of what I can and can't eat. The chocolate orange sitting in my work is unfortunately not one of them. You will probably notice that for the last 2 days my fat has been over. Not by much but it's been over. Anyway, this I can only assume is due to my egg yokes. I don't eat many yokes but they mount up over the day. It's something that I have noted and intend on finding other ways to get my protein without eating food that tastes like a dogs arse! Which my unflavoured protein tastes like. Never buy unflavoured protein even if it does have a 100% pure protein content. Picture self raising flour, adding water then drinking it!!! Nae Need!!!! You will also notice that I have plenty of carbs and nearly no protein remaining. This is my plan, low carb and high protein. Over the weekend I'll also be having a look at my food at work. Tomorrow will be my 5th day running having the same thing and its starting to get boring so a wee shake up for next week should keep my attention on the job in hand.

Tonight's training was a circuits class at BM Fitness. Always guaranteed to get an absolute beasting and was good to have Brian on my back at any point when I started to fatigue. I want to walk away from every session like I did tonight.

Last but not least......The weigh In!!! As most people will already have heard, I lost another 6lbs. Another great number but this week was always going to be an annoying weigh in. To start, I was a little gutted that I missed out on 14lbs in 14 days by 1lb. I spent half of the morning wondering where I lost that pound but 6lbs in 7 days is still a pretty damn good achievement. If I do say so myself! ;-) This weigh in brings my current weight to 202lbs or 14st 6lbs. Now, there are 2 things I am pushing for this week. 1st off, I WILL get under that 200lb mark. I have a night out on Saturday but I know I can get through that with minimal damage. 2nd, I want my next weigh in to take me under 14st mark. This will mean I will need to loss a minimum of 7lbs. It's a lot to ask but I'm going to knuckle down and make that my weekly goal. Im going to try and up my cardio as well as still keeping up the high fat burn kettlebell work i have been doing. Today, I had 4 separate people comment on my weight loss without me mention it. It's the small comments like this that make it easier to keep going and the encouragement I have been getting from guys at the gym and family is really good to have behind me.
Diet for today is below....

No comments:

Post a Comment