Monday 7 January 2013

DAY 5

Today's diet was pretty similar to previous days as you will see below. For me it's all down to minimising carbs and upping my protein. I'll be honest, I'm glad today is over. Got home from work and was burst. Felt like I had no energy and just wanted to go to bed. One of the thing I'm determined to stick to is that no matter what, iv got to get a sweat on everyday. So tonight i decided to go out a run. FAIL!!!! I HATE running. Not because its cardio, just because its boring! I get no pleasure from it but do appreciate that it's a very good way of burning fat and improving fitness. So I did it. I'm sure it will get better so ill stick at it. Drop me on the rowing machine any day!! So I went out a 20 min run. Tomorrow I'm at BM Fitness circuits class. Looking forward to it as iv got a couple of mates coming along. Still very much on track and looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment