Thursday 10 January 2013

DAY 8

For those of you that don't already know (there can't be many of you because iv spoken about nothing else all day) I lost 7lbs in my 1st 7 days on the shredder diet. Couldn't be happier with that result. Makes all the hard work, training sessions and carb deprived meals well worth it.

So last night I had a major sweet craving. Messaged Brian and we got chatting and he gave me few new ideals and tips. If you read yesterday's blog, you will know that I was left with literally no carbs to play with last night so it was back to the drawing board. Brian suggested omelette for breakfast. 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg! No carbs at all instead if the 50g Special K and my porridge took. So we are now on the eggs! I should probably take this opportunity to apologies to anyone that feels my wrath after eating so many eggs! :-/

Training tonight was circuits with Brian and the troops @ BM Fitness. Good solid class! With previous diets, iv 'dieted' for 7 days then had a cheat meal. I don't even want a cheat meal today. It would probably send me back a few steps in my head but I did have a bit of steak that would probably have been the same size as the ice berg that sunk the titanic. This thing was a beast! Below is a picture of my steak and my diet for today! Happy times!



No comments:

Post a Comment