Saturday 5 January 2013

DAY 3

I'm posting today's blog earlier tonight because iv got a gig and won't have time later. Today's dieting has been a bit more difficult. When I'm at work, I have my usual set times when I eat and get my break but when it's the weekend and I'm at home things don't fall into place as easily. In saying that, I have stuck to the diet 100% and also got some kettlebell and cardio training in. Usually my Saturdays would consist on putting a coupon on and eating pasta until I felt sick so you can imagine that today had been a bit of a shock to the system.

I did the 300 Workout today again. Felt the burn a lot the last time and today was no different. My butt cheeks are now in agony tho. That's surely got to be a good thing. I also got a little cardio in with 10 mins on the rowing machine. Brian had given me a loan of his rower from the gym so there is now no reason to avoid cardio apart from the hurricane sound it will create for my down stairs neighbours. Wedding gig tonight in New Cumnock. Weddings, as we all know have buffets at the half time break. These can be anything from a sandwich spread to chips and bacon rolls. I won't be going near the buffet tonight. I'll have a protein shake with soya light milk and that will do. Hopefully get some more training in tomorrow. Will probably do Brian's weights workout which is set around 2 sets of 40 sec intervals and a final set at 20sec. This works every muscle group so should keep my attention just nicely. Below is a copy of my diet for the day and a picture of the lunch I had. It was bloody gorgeous! The seasoning is Peri Peri lemon and herb incase anyone is interested!

Bring on the 6 pack!



No comments:

Post a Comment