Monday 14 January 2013

DAY 12

So I'm well into week 2 now and getting use to the whole process of weighing my food, cooking it the correct way and checking it into my diary. When you get into it, it's actually pretty easy. For a diet as strict as this, you need to know your food and what you're eating, if you don't you're basically screwed. I don't think I'm a genius but before taking on this diet I spent weeks online looking up different ways to attack it and different meal ideas. For anyone that know me, they will know that when it comes to food I don't like all that crazy, blow the hole off you curry and mega spicy foods so simple things that taste nice are good enough for me. Iv been seasoning like mad which is new for me. I use to go crazy with the salt but that had to come to an end for more reasons than one. I feel like I'm repeating myself every day but each day the diet gets more manageable. Watch this space, tomorrow I'll be on saying that all I could think about was chocolate. Haha. Diets aren't meant to be easy. Iv got myself into this situation so iv got to deal with it but I guarantee you this, the rewards at the end will make every last second of pain in the gym and missed carbs worth it.

Training today started off very hard. Was pretty tired and couldn't be arsed at all. I grabbed my kettlebells and got my 300 workout in front of me. I thought about just going and lying on the couch but I knew at that point if I did, I would now be regretting it and I don't think Gemma or my neighbours would appreciate a set of 11pm Burpees. I did complete the workout and then rewarded myself with steak for dinner. Today's diet below and a picture of my low carb dinner.

So I keep going on about Brian who owns BM Fitness. Well as you can imagine, the guy is pretty fit. On top of the 15+ classes he runs and numerous personal training sessions he also plays football. He is sitting with a body fat of 8.9% and has set himself a 4 week challenge to bring that down by 2%. You can follow his blog by clicking the link below. I'm looking forward to seeing the diet and training schedule that he will be following.

http://grodt-bmfitness.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/get-ripped-or-die-trying-experiment-as.html?m=1




No comments:

Post a Comment