Sunday 13 January 2013

DAY 11

Not much for saying today and iv got little time. I ate clean and trained hard. Standard!!! My fat was a little over today as I used to many egg yokes. Omelette had 2 and used 1 in my rice later. Got all my meals planned out for the rest of the week so no need to be slipping up. I couldn't help myself this morning and nosiness got the better of me and I jumped on the scales. Another 2lbs off since Thursday. That's 9lbs lost in 10 days. I have been training and eating really well so I should be seeing results like that. I don't expect to be losing 7lbs per week. Even if my weight loss went down to 4lbs a week, that would still have me losing 30lbs in my 60 day challenge taking me down to 12st 12lbs. Can't grumble at that to be honest. Last time I was under 13st was over 11 years ago! Feel like iv tried every diet under the sun but this time it feels different. iv got Gemma shadowing my diet this week as well so will be good to have someone else in the same position. Iv got a night out planned for next Saturday so it will be vodka diet coke for me to minimise the damage. Did a weights workout this afternoon which I really enjoyed. Days diet is below!

No comments:

Post a Comment