Sunday 27 January 2013

DAY 25

Today has been good. The day started with Bm Fitness bootcamp! It was chucking it down, freezing and very windy but we got on with it. I was 5 mins late so had a punishment of 20 burpees! All very good fun! Great way to start my day!

No diet plan for today. I stuck to the structure of the diet but went out for dinner and relaxed a little. Didn't go mental but it's good to know you're still a human. We all need that luxury every now and then.

Iv decided to tweak the diet just a little. As iv been training far more, sometimes twice a day, iv been really struggling with energy so I am going to up my carbs by 10% to 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat. This will also give me far more flexibility with regards to meals. I'll still be sticking under my 1600 calories but I recon this is a good decision and will help with my training.


No comments:

Post a Comment